Please install Flash®
"Moving into Charter House was the best gift I could give my children."
At Charter House, it's all about options. You select the size, floor plan and location of your apartment to best suit your needs. Each apartment is equipped with standard amenities including:
- Electric stove
- Frost-free refrigerator/freezer
- Garbage disposal
- Under cabinet lighting
- Window treatments
Your favorite personal possessions will make your apartment uniquely your home. Charter House staff ensure a smooth move into your new home.
Our fees allow two financial options:
- An entrance fee deposit with a lower monthly fee; the entrance fee is 80% refundable
- No entrance fee deposit with a higher monthly fee
- Our one-bedroom apartments have an entrance fee range of $105,000 - $135,000 with a monthly fee range of $2,250 - $4,485.
- Our two-bedroom apartments have an entrance fee range of $180,000 - $340,000 with a monthly fee range of $3,555 - $8,685.
- The monthly fee for a second occupant is $660.
While Charter House maintains a waiting list for those who plan to join us at a later date, we do have
several apartments readily available for occupancy.
Please contact us for more detailed information and availability.
All Charter House residents enjoy the same benefits, which are included in the monthly service fee:
- Meals: 26 meals each month (any combination lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch)
- All utilities: Except telephone and internet service
- Heating and Air Conditioning are individually controlled
- Washers and dryers: A free laundry on each floor
- Television service: expanded basic package
- Housekeeping service: Weekly
- Van transportation: Regularly scheduled to Rochester businesses and select community events
- Skyway access: Directly to Mayo Clinic and a large portion of downtown
- Activities: Special events, regular programs and weekly chapel services
- No property taxes: Residents do not own their apartments.
- Maintenance: On apartment appliances, plumbing, and heating/air conditioning units.
- Safety: Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Security: 24-hour security, emergency response system, door check/Resident Assurance Program
For Added Convenience
"After our house became more 'chore than charm', we discovered the perfect pair: Charter House and Mayo Clinic."
Many amenities make Charter House a place to enjoy a lifestyle that takes into consideration your family, and special needs and interests. For your added comfort and convenience, you may enjoy these on-site, fee-for-service features:
- Additional meals
- Guest meals
- Guest apartments
- Ramp-style, secured parking with elevator
- Beauty and barber shop
- Flat linen and personal laundry
- Additional maintenance and housekeeping services
- Escort services to medical appointments
- Additional health care services